2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Senior Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Senior Free Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not what I was expecting. At all.

I never want to hear that version of "Bad Romance" ever again.

And where is the stripper costume I was expecting (and wanting!) to see Alexandra wearing?

"Moulin Rouge" my backside!

I want my money back! :mad:

(Hey, that would be a great song for a skating programme!)

Still love them, though. Just don't love this programme.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wow!

That is the biggest audience reaction I have heard so far at this event.

Without a doubt Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA / Egor BAZIN are going to go into a big lead. It is just a question of how much.

And of what their compatriots will be able to do next.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What?! They didn't!!! :jaw:

I know Alexandra is one of my skating crushes, and always want her and Maxim to do well. But that is not right.

Nobody is going to tell me that their "Bad Romance" programme was better than what followed it.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right, this is going to be interesting.

I would have this above Alex and Max as well. But, after what we have just seen, who knows what is going to happen?!

:popcorn:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
time for me to go again. i won't be watching Skate Canada tonight. see you around.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Phew! They win by a good margin.

time for me to go again. i won't be watching Skate Canada tonight. see you around.

Neither will I. Old people like me have to go to bed early. 👴

Whatever your plans are, enjoy yourself!

CaroLiza_fan

sam99

Rinkside
some interesting things going on with these technical panels.... the levels are a joke, is everyone watching the same competition
there is a disjoint from Grand Prix to this organized B competition. level 4 are begin given where you can't even see a level 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrea82

Medalist
some interesting things going on with these technical panels.... the levels are a joke, is everyone watching the same competition
there is a disjoint from Grand Prix to this organized B competition. level 4 are begin given where you can't even see a level 2
There has always been a disjoint between GPs and some B competitons. This is one of the reasons why scores from B competitons don't count for Season Best lists.
However, you are right that Challenger Series events should have been less erratic, but the overscoring in some of them seems a bit out of control (and not only ID).
Nazarova/Nikitin's score here is in line with their score at Victor Petrenko Cup last week where teams such as Fear/Waddell and the third Australian couple were scoring 13 points higher than at Budapest Trophy the previous week (to give an idea how generous was the scoring at VPC).

sam99

Rinkside
There has always been a disjoint between GPs and some B competitons. This is one of the reasons why scores from B competitons don't count for Season Best lists.
However, you are right that Challenger Series events should have been less erratic, but the overscoring in some of them seems a bit out of control (and not only ID).
Nazarova/Nikitin's score here is in line with their score at Victor Petrenko Cup last week where teams such as Fear/Waddell and the third Australian couple were scoring 13 points higher than at Budapest Trophy the previous week (to give an idea how generous was the scoring at VPC).
this was a challenger ( but the mix of countries very narrow )