OLY Practice Cam Chat | Page 4 | Golden Skate

OLY Practice Cam Chat

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not one of these "blame Yuzuru Hanyu for the state of the world" people: I like Yuzu and he's the GOAT.

We are watching him drink water and take his jacket off, and there are other skaters on the ice skating.

This is incredibly frustrating. :(

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And now Yuzu is wiping ice off of his blade.

Looks like Kevin Aymoz is skating, but how the heck would I know? We are watching Yuzu take his glove off.:biggrin:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yuzu fell very hard on a jump.

Then he put his glove back on.

Now he's standing in the (Lutz?) corner. Keegan just skated past him.

Commercial break!

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We now have the Nathan cam replacing the Yuzu cam.

I can't give reports on this, because they are showing Nathan skating around the boards while Sholero plays. I am ready to break a very nice MacBook.

Good for Shoma, he just skated in front of the Nathan cam.:biggrin:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Again, nothing against Nathan, I'd be perfectly happy to watch his run through.

I just want to see everyone else's run through too ;)

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
oh...that must be very nice... pictures please !

I don't think he means interesting that way, although I don't know.

You need to get an American credit card, and you can see Nathan non stop, all the time, in a loose dull gray workout top. Nathan skates around the boards. Bolero plays. Where's Shoma? Who knows? Nathan's adjusting his mask.

My God, the camera is on Nathan and Rocketman is actually playing. Too bad it will stay on him when it's done playing. :laugh:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don't think he means interesting that way, although I don't know.

You need to get an American credit card, and you can see Nathan non stop, all the time, in a loose dull gray workout top. Nathan skates around the boards. Bolero plays. Where's Shoma? Who knows? Nathan's adjusting his mask.

My God, the camera is on Nathan and Rocketman is actually playing. Too bad it will stay on him when it's done playing. :laugh:
i love nathan and lavender so both together... i thought it would be nice to see... and nope.. thanks... not paying to see anything... look at you !!! you are paying and complaining so much :) hahaha .. no thanks

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
i love nathan and lavender so both together... i thought it would be nice to see... and nope.. thanks... not paying to see anything... look at you !!! you are paying and complaining so much :) hahaha .. no thanks

But I like to complain:biggrin:

I'm only having fun with the practice cam, I'm not paying for that and the cameraperson will do what the cameraperson will do.

For me, Peacock is the best $5 a month I've ever spent: no commentary! Because I don't get CBC and don't want to learn about VPNs :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
But I like to complain:biggrin:

I'm only having fun with the practice cam, I'm not paying for that and the cameraperson will do what the cameraperson will do.

For me, Peacock is the best $5 a month I've ever spent: no commentary! Because I don't get CBC and don't want to learn about VPNs :)
i love my cbc ;) i can even watch it in cree or inuktituk ;) talk about commentary... Okay fine.. i lie... only hockey is in native languages not figure skating.

RoundedBackCamel

On the Ice
This is ridiculous. I’ve been watching the Yuza cam and now the Nathan cam. The only reason I was aware of other skaters is that I heard the music playing. I didn’t bother with VPN tonight, but it is super easy. Just decided to watch Peacock because I can cast that.

saturdaysun

On the Ice
This "focus on one skater during the entire practice" cam is PAINFUL. I've contacted Peacock customer service. I know they just get the feed and aren't the ones in control but surely someone is in contact with whoever the camera person is. I don't understand how a camera operator could know the faces of the Most Important Skaters to pick who to focus on and yet not know that the etiquette is to follow whoever's music is playing.

DreamSkates

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Tried watching practice cam (women's) on Peacock but gave up as it kept showing only one skater for 30 minutes. I went back and rewatched the last group of men's short programs. Now that was still exciting the second time around!