2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Women SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Canadian Nationals Senior Women SP

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Well, Alaine appears to have landed a 3z-3t, 3r and a 2axel and scored below Kaetlyn with a 68.81 - so y'all are in for a fight!!! ;)

It was defending her score - placement might be another matter ;) *waits for videos*

tulosai

Record Breaker
Argh :gaah: poor Alaine... I will wait for video to comment firmly but I really like her short and think based on what I've seen of it so far this season her PCS probably should have been higher if clean.

Does Canada have 2 spots for Worlds?

liv

Record Breaker
Our judges love Kaetlyn. But at least my 2 favourites are on top... just wish Alaine was first.

liv

Record Breaker
Well, TSN broadcasts in less than 15 minutes so we'll find out how it actually LOOKED soon :)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Alain scored big on her 3/3 combo and TES but lost out on the PCS. Without seeing her particular performance, Kaetlyn is generally a greater performer worthy of high PCS.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I thought you had one for Alain because this one has been linked.

But fancams miss the most import skating scoring criteria - facial expression! ;)

Ooh, Daily Motion is resuming the not so live stream.

Ooh sorry, didn't see it posted already. I'm slow, heh. :)

andyjo24

Medalist
Alain scored big on her 3/3 combo and TES but lost out on the PCS. Without seeing her particular performance, Kaetlyn is generally a greater performer worthy of high PCS.

Although Kaetlyn is better in PCS, I'm not sure if that warrants a 5 point difference, especially when Alaine had a perfect performance, while Kaetlyn did not...

Country
Russia
Your wording is a bit harsh my friend :)
No, it is too soft.

I'm not US or Canadian, I'm Russian (so will not compare with Russian scores).
But I see that Polina Edmunds got 70.19 for 3Lz+3T, really nice and really solid skating. The same score for 3+2 is out of my mind.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Perhaps Andy...going to watch now before I comment, then compare. Thanks everyone for getting me through the hour.