2016 Skate America Pairs FS | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Pairs FS

whatif

Medalist
all pair layouts are dense, quad or no quad.

I know but you can't go from 4twist literally straight into sbs jumps that are also placed right next to each other and a throw in between. They could have spread a bit. It's too frontloaded.

skatemouse

On the Ice
I know but you can't go from 4twist literally straight into sbs jumps that are also placed right next to each other and a throw in between. They could have spread a bit. It's too frontloaded.
I'm really
You have to keep it the same as it always is. Same jumps same set ups. It takes time but like I said the fact that Scimeca and Knierim put it out there at their Nationals is amazing. I'm really surprised how bad their quad is though. NO clean catch not enough air time. I am surprised.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
ACI is a Canadian version of Mordavian Ornament, so not comparable. So for 2 point lower PCS, this is beginning of the season, it will go up.

Galit Chait would like to have a word with you mate. As would Keegan Messing who got no help for anything with that lace problem.

We'll find out next week if the results at ACI are reproducible. Don't jump the gun yet.

US pairs got more interesting as of this event. Let's see how Haven and Brandon do next week at SCI.

whatif

Medalist
I'm really
You have to keep it the same as it always is. Same jumps same set ups. It takes time but like I said the fact that Scimeca and Knierim put it out there at their Nationals is amazing. I'm really surprised how bad their quad is though. NO clean catch not enough air time. I am surprised.

It is really good, but it was NOT tonight.

skatemouse

On the Ice
It is really good, but it was NOT tonight.
When I was listening to John c talk on the ice network cast he said he was surprised in practice how low it is and with such a good triple how they do not have a clean catch and it doesn't rotate well. It has problems beyond tonight. They should take it out and keep the level 4 triple.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Sorry. No objectifying men from me.

*whispers* I think nikolaj is also very attractive.
MINE plus he touched my pen at ACI (btw he is very tall with perfectly muscular upper body but not too much and the most wonderful assets you could ever imagine... )

Back off you, Poje is all mine! :laugh:

MINE plus he will touch my pen at Nationals

Last edited:

whatif

Medalist
When I was listening to John c talk on the ice network cast he said he was surprised in practice how low it is and with such a good triple how they do not have a clean catch and it doesn't rotate well. It has problems beyond tonight. They should take it out and keep the level 4 triple.

They will not stop doing it though. The Mozer's strategy is to increase difficulty and this is actually a good place to do it, as I doubt they care about winning here or going to GPF. or so Mozer claims.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
talk to their coach... the one who chose the music too ;) haha

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yup.. he is aging very well... unlike artur dimitriev who was so sexy in 1994... LOL oh well.. i guess it's been 20 years... LOL
I was surprised to see tonight that John Zimmerman is still the hottest.