2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Mens LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Lombardia Trophy Mens LP

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
There is something about Zendron's costume that just looks, I don't know, too sloppily casual? it's like he threw on a henley and a pair of pants and went out.

Not a fan of the music either.

Sorry. :(

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Yeah, the off-beat march beat was distracting.

But he's an elegant skater, I'll forgive him and place the blame solely on whoever did the edit (hope it was not him :laugh:)

Yeah, he was lovely! But I was enjoying the music so much and then the march drums came out and I just... no.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Min's musical cuts are just downright weird. I don't think the mix of styles hangs together all that well.

I guess men can use Cleopatra Hands too. It's so unimaginative.

nimi

Medalist
Yeah, the music cut was one of the more random ones I remember hearing over the recent years.

Btw, Men Can Use Cleopatra Hands Too sounds like a title of a "clever" indie pop album or indie film. :laugh:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
If you're not an opera fan--and I am decidedly NOT an opera fan--this is gonna be a longggggggggggg season.

:drama:

Rethink that ending. Man it just petered out.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Alexandr skates with passion and maturity at such young age, i love love love stsq :love: if only his tech can keep up, but i am very hopeful about him :luv17:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Whoever said we'd be getting some La Strada in this group.... right on the money!

nimi

Medalist
Dr. Virtanen is a likeable skater but Daisuke Takahashi he ain't, and it's hard not to compare when you pick this music for your free... :slink:

Not the best edit, either.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Whoever said we'd be getting some La Strada in this group.... right on the money!

Tell me that costume did not SCREAM Fellini! Oh wait, that was me screaming, "Oh no! FELLINI!!!!' at the monitor even before the music started.

He needs to work on his stamina. You could see him running out of gas as the program progressed.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Dr. Virtanen is a likeable skater but Daisuke Takahashi he ain't, and it's hard not to compare when you pick this music... :slink:

Not the best edit, either.

Honestly La Strada is one of those programs that I cannot unsee and connect another skater than Daisuke with. Everyone can choose their own music, but.... Never warmed up to Boyang's either.

nimi

Medalist
He's so flashy, I love him! :laugh:

ETA: Okay, that dye job is kinda hideous, but it's on him so actually it's fine.

lady_bee

Medalist
Interesting choice of music, fun choreo, and some falls,it was very Righini, which I can't resist:biggrin:

edit; forgot to mention his hair!