2017 CS Nebelhorn Pairs SP

TMC

Record Breaker
Cannuscio McManus vibes

That throw was scary :shocked: :eeking:

Dear lord that step sequence is one of the best ever

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Alyona's throw jump was so huge that when she fell I genuinely got scared - that said, they are amazing but this program didn't really do it for me, I like them better with modern music

nimi

Medalist
YAY!

I know there were landing issues but I don't care!

That stsq and lift entry & exit were GREAT CHOREO and of course the twist so high she flew out of frame and YAY GO ALJONA & BRUNO! :yahoo:

ETA: and now Bruno better whip out the German grammar and prep really hard for the exam he's going to have to retake...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
S/M...

the entrance into that lift is fabulous. A real wow moment. Looks like he got a bit overenthusiastic with the throw jump. No need to toss her into the stands there Bruno. ;)

Bruno is FINALLY learning to PERFORM. SO much smoother and with more expression. It makes a huge difference.

This needs mileage but they've thrown down the gauntlet.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Wow, that is a really cool SP! But poor Aliona, that throw looked like it hurt. Do they ever land throws? He really chucks her. I swear one of these days he is going to throw her into the stands.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
what twist! what lift!! 3A was so big hope she is okay program is very good :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
WHAT A START!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Well, it looks like my tactic worked! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Whatever the score, it'll be hard to get close to.

One Direction?! I take back what I said about loving the music being played at the rink. :rolleye:

CaroLiza_fan