2019 World Junior Championships Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 World Junior Championships Ladies Free Skate

Fluture

Record Breaker
Is there a YouTube stream. This stream cuts out on me sometimes?

I'm watching with the official ISU stream, I don't know any other... But I guess there should be a Russian stream around somewhere, they always stream.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Yi Christy has so much potential. And that FS is awesome. Such a shame for the mistakes in the SP and here. Her jumps are beautiful when landed.

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
Yi Christy has so much potential. And that FS is awesome. Such a shame for the mistakes in the SP and here. Her jumps are beautiful when landed.

Yup. I have my doubts that the Tammy/Tom Training Conglomerate is setting up their skaters for success. Something's consistently not working here.

Azelechou

Spectator
Why is the coach so cold in the kiss and cry with Ye Christi? I feel a problem between them. Am I wrong?

Danny T

Medalist
This programme is wild LMAO, but I can't say I don't enjoy the way she hit some of those accents. The lunge out of a jump was particularly a nice touch there :laugh:

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
I eagerly await the death of this half over the boots tights trend. It makes everyone look like a novice skater. I will never apologize for this opinion.

Danny T

Medalist
Aww, so many 1T so far today ... The way she rotated that Euler-3S combo was really impressive. Many, many skaters would have at least popped that to a double sal, even top ones.