2019 World Team Trophy Mens Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Mens Free Skate

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow TES box jumping up and down and up then! For a second the last spin was invalidated! Guess the tech panel was clutching their groin muscles!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
If Daniel pulls this layout off he will be a force to be reckoned with!

it was too ambitious, i don't know why they feel the need to rush things so much. daniel was great, but with an easier layout he would have been way better

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm surprised people don't use the Glass Danse Pieces more often.

Benoit really has established a choreographic "look" hasn't he? I don't think Grassl has quite the maturity yet to really carry it off, but the potential is there.

Yossalu

On the Ice
Not a perfect day for either of these two young men but I look forward to what's to come for both. They've already got clear personalities on the ice and show potential to grow on the artistic side next season. They're both pushing themselves with the jumps and I hope Adam in particular gains more consistency (if only so we can see more of Joubert coaching if nothing else).

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Daniel has some particular brand of uniqueness and quirk that draws me inside his performance, he has that interesting 'androgynous' image in movement/presentation that looks right with abstract type of music/choreography:)

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, when Keegan's on he is on. And his spins are like nothing in this world.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Woohoo!! :cheer:

He did it! Keegan skated his FS without falling!

Cowboy hats for all!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Keegan is just so consummated in his performance craft, watching him I truly feel he's there for me and other people watching:). And his jumps are in here today!

Yossalu

On the Ice
I hope he branches out next season though he certainly does have the charm to pull off these character pieces. We're getting to the point of diminished returns, though, so it's time for a change. His jumps are so pretty when it all goes right. Didn't go right all the time here but it's good to see him so happy with the skate.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Funny, I was just thinking, this should be the last time we see this program in competition and yes THERE IS A GOD.

Please Keegan, try something, anything, in a different style next season.

Even Candyman ;)

Seriously though, I'm sure his program next year will be just as good, but I don't hate this one.

Gasp! No cowboy hat! He's into first though!