2020 Cup of Russia: Stage III | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2020 Cup of Russia: Stage III

joeonice

Rinkside
Does
Anyone know the reason for hot sergei rozanov left eTeri rink to go to angels of Plushenko!?? Does anyone if he took anyone else on the lower levels with him other then kostornaia n zhilina..... he did such good packaging for the novices n advanced novices last two season I’m curious to kno who else he has or who to lookout for

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Does
Anyone know the reason for hot sergei rozanov left eTeri rink to go to angels of Plushenko!?? Does anyone if he took anyone else on the lower levels with him other then kostornaia n zhilina..... he did such good packaging for the novices n advanced novices last two season I’m curious to kno who else he has or who to lookout for
According to an interview I read when Sasha T decided to go to the Academy her father mentioned to Plushy that he should make an offer to Sergei R since he's a good technical coach.

I'm not sure if Sergei R has said why he agreed to go...(Better salary? Exposure? Felt like a change of scene?) He seems be enjoying himself there so it looks like it's working out for the best :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
No Kanysheva\Pylin in the junior ice dance.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
But there will be Alisa Ovsyankina from the first season of the Ice Age Kids, I'm curious about her :)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
windows have been covered, some kind of background behind the boards installed

and real audience in the stands, behind the virtual audience on those big boards?

dancers rehearsing in their skates on the walk

Country
Norway
I just found out I can likely manage to watch about everything I was planning tomorrow:

First I will try to rewatch SA ladies SP and Mens SP in the morning, so I can to do it when I eat breakfast. No way I will do a all-nighter :ROFLMAO:

Moscow is 1 hour before CEST, so ladies SP Russian Cup will start 14.40 and be done by 16.20. Then I will switch over to watch the Junior A ladies at Norwegian cup, starting 16.35 CEST - this will be done by 18.07 CEST, just in time to switch back to Moscow Cup Mens FS and see the last group of skaters. Then I will likely have time to switch back Norwegian Cup to watch the Senior A event staring around 18.52 which will be done by 19.14. If i´m very much alive then I will be able to eat before Skate America day 2 starts at 19.55 CEST. ROLF :tantrum:

It´s damn lucky I don´t watch dance or pairs :rofl:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I need to eat so I'll be missing the first flight, I'll be back to cheer for Sonya and Sasha