2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Men's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Creepy carnival music! Yay!

I take it you mean the first of Georgii's songs. It was different, but I liked it.

Not sure whether it went well with his second song, though. But, I liked the way that it allowed the programme to get livelier towards the end.

There were good things about that skate. But, also not-so good things. But, hey, we're used to that from Czech skaters.

CaroLiza_fan

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
This is another recycled program, but I can't put my finger on it exactly. Who had this in the last seasons?

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Well that was a good skate from Nika he had no falls some bad landings but he held on and got all his combos also no missed spins for him today! Really great considering he hasn't competed in almost 1,5 years now!

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Considering how Morisi skated last night, Nika might give him a serious challenge for the Olympic spot. They were two points off each other in the SP, and 154 is a big score for the free

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Ok that wasn't so bad shame about his last combo and the double toe on the 3A combo but other than that im happy he stayed up it wasn't a splatfest!

Tho I think they need to ditch this 4S and go back to the flip it wasn't consistent but it was working better than the 4S is doing now.