2021 JGP France: Men's Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP France: Men's Free Skate

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Oh Illya he was landing everything in practice but not in the competition i hope he is not becoming a nervous competitor.
Also while he takes 1st with the gpf qualifying rules changing him not landing so many jumps could come back and hurt him later on.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
My timing’s starting to suck. I tried to time it so I’ll be in time for the final group.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh Illya he was landing everything in practice but not in the competition i hope he is not becoming a nervous competitor.
Also while he takes 1st with the gpf qualifying rules changing him not landing so many jumps could come back and hurt him later on.
How is it changing?

readernick

Medalist
Maybe, but probably not because junior men are not known for their incredible consistency ;)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
the reason being a french sounding name :) i am curious about his roots
Or I kinda forgot him a bit...sorry Lucas B!

Anyway bit of a messy competition there...but all competitions at altitude seem to be 🤔

Hope the Beijing ice rink is at sea level!

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Slightly off topic, but we haven't seen an official ISU statement about going by points instead of placement right? Just what the Russian Fed put out? Not that I don't believe it, I do and it makes sense, I'd just like an official announcement.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who is picking the music for these guys?

There's got to be some balance between a warhorse (Corey) and sleepy nonsense (Ilia). They need to find it.