2021 JGP France: Men's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP France: Men's Short Program

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
God bless Priyam for going out there and doing his best.:clap:

he has some good spins! I will fight to the death anyone who says skaters like Priyam should not be competing on the JGP🤬

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Slightly off topic...

The performance of Evan and Maddie during the ice resurfacing was amazing.

She, of course, is STUNNING... but he really gives off a "leading man" vibe as well.

I'm a fan. BIG fan!

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Just catching up on the men.

Loved Corey and Lucas in the lead. Never seen them before, but they were great.

And what a nice surprise to see Jonathan Egyptson from Sweden! Not often I get someone to root for from my own country! Never seen him before either, but he was great! Not the most difficult tech but great spin positions and he had a very nice presence on the ice. And he also has the coolest name ever. It implies he is the son of Egypt, which sounds intriguing to say the least! ;)
He also said something very important in Swedish in the KC. I didn't hear it all but it seems he likes meatballs.:D

And of course, loooved the guy from India!

Country
Norway
Just catching up on the men.

Loved Corey and Lucas in the lead. Never seen them before, but they were great.

And what a nice surprise to see Jonathan Egyptson from Sweden! Not often I get someone to root for from my own country! Never seen him before either, but he was great! Not the most difficult tech but great spin positions and he had a very nice presence on the ice. And he also has the coolest name ever. It implies he is the son of Egypt, which sounds intriguing to say the least! ;)
He also said something very important in Swedish in the KC. I didn't hear it all but it seems he likes meatballs.:D

And of course, loooved the guy from India!
Lol, I also heard he talked something about "kjøttboller", wondering why he was bringing up meatballs :love2: But maybe talking about his favorite food or something.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Noooo...I knew jumps weren't his strong point, but I give immense props to Fang-Yi for attempting a triple Axel! Attempted tech content seems higher than his last outings on the JGP. The amazing artistic qualities are still there, at least...