2021 JGP Kosice: Women's Short Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Kosice: Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm back!!!!!!!! (But only briefly)

OK, so I haven't been eating this whole time. I finished my tea, then watched Ema DOBOSZOVA so that I would have an easy to find place to go back to tomorrow. And then I finished the last 2 guys I had left from the Men's SP.

And now I'm back for Sophia Tkacheva! :biggrin:

About her not-very-Irish name. She was born in Dublin to a Belorussian mother and a Russian father. And they live in Gorey in County Wexford, to the south of Dublin.

Sophia has been talked about in Irish skating circles as a promising prospect for many years. Hey, I was aware of her long before I knew about Elizabeth Golding, who made her Junior GP debut a couple of years ago. So, this is a moment we have been waiting for for a long time. To see how she gets on in a Junior GP.

☘️ ALL THE BEST SOPHIA!!! ☘️

CaroLiza_fan

Vemvane

On the Ice
The roses on Anastasia's costume are gorgeous, and Anastasia is such a lovely skater, just flowing over the ice, with so much grace in her movements. Was surprised that the flip got the negative GOE for the fall, as I thought she had landed it, but I guess the landing phase of a jump is considered to run on longer than I was aware of.

florin

Final Flight
Country
Russia
Country
Norway
I'm back!!!!!!!! (But only briefly)

OK, so I haven't been eating this whole time. I finished my tea, then watched Ema DOBOSZOVA so that I would have an easy to find place to go back to tomorrow. And then I finished the last 2 guys I had left from the Men's SP.

And now I'm back for Sophia Tkacheva! :biggrin:

About her not-very-Irish name. She was born in Dublin to a Belorussian mother and a Russian father. And they live in Gorey in County Wexford, to the south of Dublin.

Sophia has been talked about in Irish skating circles as a promising prospect for many years. Hey, I was aware of her long before I knew about Elizabeth Golding, who made her Junior GP debut a couple of years ago. So, this is a moment we have been waiting for for a long time. To see how she gets on in a Junior GP.

☘️ ALL THE BEST SOPHIA!!! ☘️

CaroLiza_fan
Thank you so much for this small facts. I was really wondering about her last name:)