2021 Skate Canada: Men's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate Canada: Men's Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Left my night out early to make it back in time for the Men! I'm a bit tipsy so please excuse any typos tonight. 😇
Wish I could be tipsy watching the men, would make the experience much more enjoyable. Alas as it's 6:50 am here I'm sipping on my peach-infused green tea for the caffeine

LiamV426

On the Ice
Country
Scotland
Wish I could be tipsy watching the men, would make the experience much more enjoyable. Alas as it's 6:50 am here I'm sipping on my peach-infused green tea for the caffeine

Honestly thank god for pink gin cause I'm not nervous for Roman Sadovsky at all!

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
I wish I could be tipsy too, but I was too tipsy last night so I am suffering the consequences today...

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Och, Simon being a bit rude to everyone here. He also keeps on talking about Morisi's huge redemption skate potential... we get it he has lots of quads and is coached by Tutberidze.

Weathergal

Medalist
Sota Yamamoto looks really tall - but I just checked, and he's listed at 5'7 1/2" Maybe it's his costume?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Gasp! Raf was ejected from the competition for breaking the bubble! Hope that won't throw Nathan off.