Names
SP score
115:38:00
15:45:00
村 上 遥 奈
森 口 澄 士
Haruna Murakami
Sumitada Moriguchi
SP: "Le Corsaire Act I 1. Overture" by Adolphe Adam, Leo Delibes; "Le Corsaire Act I 24. First Character Dance - Coda" by Adolphe Adam, Leo Delibes
FS: "I Want to Hold Your Hand" by Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Elliot Goldenthal, T.V. Carpio; "All My Loving" by Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Elliot Goldenthal, Jim Sturgess; "All You Need Is Love" by Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Elliot Goldenthal, Jim Sturgess, Dana Fuchs; choreo by Cathy Reed

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/haruna-murakami-sumitada-moriguc
2-WD
 Unable
to get
transport
三 浦 璃 来
木 原 龍 一
Riku Miura
Ryuichi Kihara
SP: "You’ll Never Walk Alone" by Elvis Presley, Marcus Mumford, Oscar Greeley Clendenning Hammerstein ll & Richard Rodgers; "Sweet Hope Walk" by Karl Hugo
FS: "Atlas: Two" by Sleeping At Last; "Shared Tenderness" by Karl Hugo; choreo by Julie Marcotte

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/riku-miura-ryuichi-kihara.83792/
NA

Last edited by a moderator:

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Do they have an Exhibition? I assume that they'll be invited to perform one as National champions, but I don't see an Exhibition program listed on her Wikipedia page.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Do they have an Exhibition? I assume that they'll be invited to perform one as National champions, but I don't see an Exhibition program listed on her Wikipedia page.
There's the Gala - 'Medalist on Ice'. Assuming Haruna and Sumitada wins, they will be invited to perform as the National champions, yes.
(There's already another thread devoted to Gala/MOI discussion.)

lady_bee

Medalist
Hello from Osaka. I've been staying here for 4 days for Japanese national competition.
I am kind of busy to post any comment, but just wanted say I pointed Riku&Ryuichi at the venue yesterday during free dance competition.
It is so sad they cant compete thi time😭

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Here we go. I wonder if this will make Haruna the youngest ever Japan figure skating National champion.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Hello from Osaka. I've been staying here for 4 days for Japanese national competition.
I am kind of busy to post any comment, but just wanted say I pointed Riku&Ryuichi at the venue yesterday during free dance competition.
It is so sad they cant compete thi time😭
Thank you for your report :thank:
It's such an unfortunate situation but I'm glad to know that at least they made it safely to Japan
Enjoy the rest of the competition!

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
As I’m away from computer for a while, I won’t be able to watch pair’s FS. But good luck to HaruSumi!

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Such a unique experience to be out there practicing alone, with the crowd reacting to everything you do.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's still Christmas Eve here, so this pair team is like that one Christmas present that you get to open early. :biggrin: Good luck to them!

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
The coach really seems to enjoy the novelty of being the only team in the competition.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And they're still bringing out each part of the podium, lol

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Hope Miyu Yunoki finds a suitable partner soon (if she hasn't already)
IMO, she showed a lot of potential as a Pairs girl
Really want to see her competing again soon