2022 CS US International FS Classic Men's SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2022 CS US International FS Classic Men's SP

auser

Record Breaker
Well, that puts the lie to my earlier post that they were rotated in plenty of time.

To my eye, and admittedly viewing on a bootleg Russian stream, they looked plenty around.

But, that's obviously not correct, as @readernick pointed out also.
Peacock currently has a $1.99/month streaming subscription special happening. But I certainly understand if you wish to conserve funds in these inflationary times. ;)

Last edited:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Peacock currently has a $1.99/month subscription special happening. But I certainly understand if you wish to conserve funds in these inflationary times. ;)
Nah, it's not the cost. It's that it auto-renews beyond the annual obligation at some indeterminate rate. I'm the type that will glance at a bank statement down the road and realize I've been paying for an unused subscription/service for five years. And it would not be the first time that has happened.

Brauliomx

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
Did anybody have the luck of finding the replay of this afternoon? I logged into my Peacock account but I only saw the upcoming events of tomorrow. There aren't replay of today's event. Does that mean Peacock is not going to archive the competitions?

Unfortunately it looks like they wont have a replay option, by now both the pairs & men short programs should have been available but nothing

Orchidea

On the Ice
Just looked at the scores...and i was dissapointed a bit that Levandi still does not have even 3A. Las year he seems promising but no improvement in jumps. Even downgraded triples.
Little bit suprised about Kevin Aymos tech content...was it planned to do only easy triples or should it be 4T+3 and 4S ?

auser

Record Breaker
Did anybody have the luck of finding the replay of this afternoon? I logged into my Peacock account but I only saw the upcoming events of tomorrow. There aren't replay of today's event. Does that mean Peacock is not going to archive the competitions?
Here is a link to an erm, unofficial Russian stream of the Men SP: https://vk.com/video-183993582_456240239
Unfortunately, Peacock does not seem to have made replay streams available for this comp so far. 😒

Last edited:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, the rink food concession is not even open yet (they say they will have food tomorrow) and from experience, I know that in Lake Placid they roll up the sidewalks around 9 or so. So as soon as the comp ended I made a beeline for the pub across the street, hoping I could maybe get some takeout.

And as I was standing there waiting for them to pack my food, in walked Kevin Aymoz—I could’ve reached out and touched him!
I would have fainted. :dbana:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just looked at the scores...and i was dissapointed a bit that Levandi still does not have even 3A. Las year he seems promising but no improvement in jumps. Even downgraded triples.
Little bit suprised about Kevin Aymos tech content...was it planned to do only easy triples or should it be 4T+3 and 4S ?
Kevin always does 4T3T and usually 3lutz, but he has attempted 4S before.

Country
Norway
Thanks for the VK stream! :love2: I just replayed it and what a messy event:biggrin:

I love Eric Sjobergs black&gold program! It really suits him and I don´t understand why more skaters don´t skate to this song, it´s so cool 😍

Ilia seems to have grown a bit, but I hope the SP was just a bad day and that he will land the quads in the FS. The 3A was massive, it almost looked like a pop. It´s not hard picturing him landing the quad axel.

I thought it looked like Ilia limped a little when going off the ice, I hope it´s just in my head and that he hasn´t injured himself :(

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
since you missed me talking sh*t i'm watching the men now, with a nice glass of wine so i can survive my baby boy bombing his first outing of the season (@Seven Sisters can you give him a hug from me?)

- you know you're in for a hot mess when the 3rd guy in the standings didn't land anything cleanly

- Kevin was doing what he does best: Kevin. happy to see him back! don't complain, guys, it could have been frenchier (is this even a word?) :LOL:

- my baby boy Arlet is always a joy to watch, even though he chose this shirt while drunk

- Wesley didn't bother to change program or costume

- oh Donovan, what a showman :love2:

- Daniel, mama's heart, if you have to bomb can you please do it on the actual Donna Summer? anyway i can see Jason's influence on him. mama loves you so much, Daniel, and she's proud of you anyway.

- is Jimmy Edward Scissorhands? ah no just some dystopian guy. he stayed true to the theme of the night: bombs (i love you Jimmy, it's always nice to watch you perform)

-
chiusino-gasolio.jpg

hi gogo

Seven Sisters

Medalist
since you missed me talking sh*t i'm watching the men now, with a nice glass of wine so i can survive my baby boy bombing his first outing of the season (@Seven Sisters can you give him a hug from me?)

- you know you're in for a hot mess when the 3rd guy in the standings didn't land anything cleanly

- Kevin was doing what he does best: Kevin. happy to see him back! don't complain, guys, it could have been frenchier (is this even a word?) :LOL:

- my baby boy Arlet is always a joy to watch, even though he chose this shirt while drunk

- Wesley didn't bother to change program or costume

- oh Donovan, what a showman :love2:

- Daniel, mama's heart, if you have to bomb can you please do it on the actual Donna Summer? anyway i can see Jason's influence on him. mama loves you so much, Daniel, and she's proud of you anyway.

- is Jimmy Edward Scissorhands? ah no just some dystopian guy. he stayed true to the theme of the night: bombs (i love you Jimmy, it's always nice to watch you perform)

-
chiusino-gasolio.jpg

hi gogo
Elektra, your boy did fine, I really like his new SP, which is weird and wonderful and suits him. And I have my Italian flag with me today!