2022 JGP Riga Cup Men's Free Skate | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Riga Cup Men's Free Skate

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
too much going on with his costume. the turtleneck is chocking him, too many ruffles and hanging pieces of fabric on his chest, also the costume is not of his size
I agree the neck part could be better, but that color is just so gorgeous 😍

But actually, I take my words back. I would give best costume of the night to Connor from the UK. That red kimono-style dress is 👌🏼

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Thank you for this weekend. My job and voluteering with animals as well with humans is disturbing a little bit my access to watch everything and probably I will miss whole next JGP but see you later. Cannot wait the seniors' season GP and CS series to start. Must go now, don't have time for Dance.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
I was just thinking that despite his height, Memola may have the best jumps out of the Italian men I’ve seen. Certainly better than Grassl’s and Frangipani’s. Maybe better than Rizzo’s too, but Rizzo has a very nice 4T when he lands it.

Then again, it could be because of his height that he has the best jumps.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I agree the neck part could be better, but that color is just so gorgeous 😍

But actually, I take my words back. I would give best costume of the night to Connor from the UK. That red kimono-style dress is 👌🏼
the color palette is beautiful i agree with that and with Connor's costume as best costume today :biggrin:
Thank you for this weekend. My job and voluteering with animals as well with humans is disturbing a little bit my access to watch everything and probably I will miss whole next JGP but see you later. Cannot wait the seniors' season GP and CS series to start. Must go now, don't have time for Dance.
thank you for being with us! will you join us for the free dance? we have cookies :biggrin:

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
That was an enjoyable event despite the number of falls here and there.... The good performances really stood out for me.
Found many new, exciting great performers which a treat in men's skating especially juniors 😆

I hope Tsudoi and Yanhao are alright after all those falls.

Do Yanhao, Rakhat, Kirk, Yu-Hsiang and Artur S have a second event?