2023 CS Lombardia Trophy Women's Free Skate

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Are they seriously giving Ahsun 4s in PCS
This is interesting.
I remember two years go at Senior Korean Nationals she was second overall (only beaten by Yelim) and ahead of Haein Lee, Young You and others...
Then also last season she started internationally with very low scores, now even lower. It's that international judges can't see anything special in her? Rotation issues? Physical development? Or should she try with different packaging?
She is real talent and I think capable to reverse it.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
This is interesting.
I remember two years go at Senior Korean Nationals she was second overall (only beaten by Yelim) and in front of Haein Lee, Young You and others...
Then also last season she started internationally with very low scores, now even lower. It's that international judges can't see anything special in her? Rotation issues? Physical development? Or should she try with different packaging?
She is real talent and I think capable to reverse it.
She is going through puberty and the subsequent body changes, but this is ridiculous

Country
Norway
Worse even than a junior score, Ahsun literally scored almost 50 in PCS in the Free at her debut JGP. :frown:
It´s a joke. Mia even scored higher in PCS at Euros in her FS, with far more errors. And with a program that was fairly juniorish.

No hate again the skaters in the highest groups, but we are going to see some extreme differences between early groups even though the TES might not be that high. I was particular surprised to see how high Gubanovas PCS was compared to other good skates in the SP.

This is why i´m looking forward to see Mia at JGP Budapest because I´m certain she will be scored more fair at JGP.