Skaters going to first place count: 8

Drink count: 9
of which:
Beer count: 4
Rapsberry count: 5
Finally time to fully concentrate on drinking :D

icybear

Medalist
Why would Team Tut or the Rus Fed take him on? Are they really that desperate to have a taste of international skating. As far as I remember, Team Tut have only ever coached Russian skaters including russian skaters who are non-russian for the purpose of getting to skate internationally and Elizabet who was born in Russia. Maybe Daniel is like a quarter Russian. Who knows?

icewhite

Record Breaker
They should do something about the rules who gets into the final, I always hate that there are just a few that are left out. Either everybody or way less would be my preference.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
They're not even in the Kiss and Cry with him
i wasn't expecting anything different from them honestly, have they ever been supportive of one of their skater after a bombed program?
Grassl only 8th after the SP. :drama:
but just 10 points away from the podium...yes i'm looking at the bright side, i like to be delusional
I feel for you. Tell Daniel to come train with my son... Ravi is doing wonders with Conrad.
well he went from Italy to USA to Italy to Russia, he might as well try Lambiel and then Canada just before Worlds
His musicality is so brilliant and he can jump. Stranger things have happened. It wouldn't be the first time that a Team Tut skater gets back on the podium from 8th place. All to play for! 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞
he's been a team Tut skater for kind of 3 minutes...