2023 Skate America Pairs Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 Skate America Pairs Short Program

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Fingers-crossed for Chelsea and her jump landings. 🤞 Liu/ Nagy didn't perform jumps in their fp practice yesterday. And in today's sp practice, Chelsea fell on her sbs jump attempt. They are so very good on everything else. They truly need to give her some concerted help in figuring out how to get her jumps working, with her very long legs, which seem to get tied up in the air. She needs to get better height, and snap on getting that free leg out. I say get a football training coach who may be able to help with leg strength training, spring, and quickness.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
sound has come back.

giphy.gif

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Fingers-crossed for Chelsea and her jump landings. 🤞 Liu/ Nagy didn't perform jumps in their fp practice yesterday. And in today's sp practice, Chelsea fell on her sbs jump attempt. They are so very good on everything else. They truly need to give her some concerted help in figuring out how to get her jumps working, with her very long legs, which seem to get tied up in the air. She needs to get better height, and snap on getting that free leg out. I say get a football training coach who may be able to help with leg strength training, spring, and quickness.
American or world football?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wait the ISU stream is suddenly the Peacock stream...

But no sound on the commentators...

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
A lot going on in Texas right now with Skate America and MLB playoffs with the Texas Rangers in Game 5 vs. the Houston Astros! I will have to switch over to my DBacks vs. Phillies shortly!

And the ISU feed on You Tube has no sound. Great. Since when do Johnny and Tara do that broadcast?

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sounds goes out when Terry, Tara & Johnny are on screen on the Pairs Short only thread.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I have the ISU feed on and why am I seeing Tara and Jonny ugh

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww we missed the introductions on ice. :(

This stream is all over the place man...