2025 U.S. Nationals: General Info and pre-game chat | Golden Skate

2025 U.S. Nationals: General Info and pre-game chat

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The 2025 Prevagen U.S. Figure Skating Championships will be held January 20-26, 2025, at the INTRUST Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas. Medals will be awarded in all four disciplines at the senior and junior levels. Athletes will vie for spots on the National Team that will compete at the 2025 ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships, 2025 ISU World Figure Skating Championships, and the 2025 ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I received an email from USFS about ticket sales for Wichita. I can share the presale code once its sent. I have no plans to go to this but thought those who are interested would benefit from a discounted rate. I'm not sure if they will be checking this info against those who attended Worlds in Montreal, but sharing anyway.

UPDATE: 2025 Prevagen U.S. Figure Skating Championships All-Session Tickets Presale Begins May 14

See below for an updated website to visit for more information.

The country’s top skaters make their way to Wichita, Kansas, for the 2025 Prevagen U.S. Figure Skating Championships Jan. 20-26, 2025!

Because you purchased tickets to the ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2025, we are pleased to offer you an exclusive presale window and a 25% discount on all-session tickets for the U.S. Championships.
The pricing for all-session tickets with the 25% discount is as follows (additional taxes and fees may apply):
  • P1 Level Seats (with junior competition): $810
  • P1 Level Seats (without junior competition): $750
  • P2 Level Seats (with junior competition): $405
  • P2 Level Seats (without junior competition): $367.50
  • P3 Level Seats (with junior competition): $206.25
  • P3 Level Seats (without junior competition): $183.75
Please note: the number of discounted tickets for U.S. Championships cannot exceed the number of tickets you purchased for World Championships.

The presale will open at noon CT on Tuesday, May 14 and close at noon CT on Thursday, May 16.

To access the presale, a code will be sent to you via email on Tuesday, May 14. Instructions on how to use the code will be outlined in the email. If you do not receive your code and instructions by noon CT Tuesday May 14, please reach out to Robert Stabenau at [email protected].

For more information about the event, click here.