I use this forum too much | Golden Skate

I use this forum too much

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I have a simply test. Put a g to you browser. If the first suggestion is "golden skate forum" instead of google or anything else, you are in trouble.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have a simply test. Put a g to you browser. If the first suggestion is "golden skate forum" instead of google or anything else, you are in trouble.
This made me laugh. Family members hate using my tablet because the second they put a g in my browser they get goldenskate. Even worse, when they put sh they get Shoma (and usually ask "What is that?"). It's good though, it gives me a chance to talk about skating!!!!!

Last edited:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Well, I mean it's Grand Prix season. Figure skating is the only interesting thing going on here in November xd
Reminds me of the Thomas Hood poem “No!”
No warmth
No cheerfulness
No healthful ease,
No comfortable feel in any member.
No shade
No shine
No butterflies
No bees
No fruits
No flowers
No leaves
No birds.
November

But there is skating!! And plenty of it😻

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Reminds me of the Thomas Hood poem “No!”
No warmth
No cheerfulness
No healthful ease,
No comfortable feel in any member.
No shade
No shine
No butterflies
No bees
No fruits
No flowers
No leaves
No birds.
November

But there is skating!! And plenty of it😻

Gosh! I'm so sorry! Here in west Michigan, we've got sunshine, gorgeous afternoon shadows made by evergreen trees and the deciduous ones too; we've still got yellow and orange leaves, and we've got seagulls, which after all count as birds even though I much prefer house finches, bluebirds, canaries and barn swallows. And what, no fruits? oh yes, we're positively swimming in apples and pears ... I live with a fruit tree fanatic.

And my favorite holiday: Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!