Kana Muramoto & Daisuke Takahashi | Page 36 | Golden Skate

Kana Muramoto & Daisuke Takahashi

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
I've uploaded the "Symmetry" performance from the PIW Yokohama TV broadcast on 18 May. Unfortunately, the quality of the stream was pretty bad this time, but the program itself is wonderful: dark, abstract, emotional and coolly distant at the same time, with Kana and Dai seeming to represent two opposite energies that alternately attract and repel each other (at least that's my personal interpretation):

Kana-chan's and Dai-chan's message re. the upcoming PIW shows in Kagoshima 😊:

_________________________​

Kana choreographed a couple more show programs, which were debuted at PIW in Yokohama:

Shizuka Arakawa - ZIPANG
Marin Honda - SloMo

(Will probably upload them later this week.)

And I don't know, if I interpreted one of her recent ig stories correctly where it looked like she might currently be working with Mai Mihara? 😍

_________________________​

synesthesia

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Oh my. I finally get to see the full version of Symmetry such a beautiful program!!!! 😍😍

Yes, I've watched it repeatedly ... I don't know how many times ... in the last few days. I don't throw that word around often, but I would call it a masterpiece, and it has instantly become my second favourite KanaDai program behind their other masterpiece "Soran bushi". Knowing that it is self-choreographed makes it even more amazing and special! 🥰

Btw, a kind fan uploaded a slightly better video of the performance :bow::

In yesterday's superb English subtitled "Face to face" documentary/interview hybrid about/with Dai-chan on NHK World, some footage of Kana and him practising "Symmetry" was shown. 🤗 I will post a link to the complete video in Dai's fan fest. Here's the KanaDai part (3rd clip):

___________________​

The Hyoen social media accounts as well as several cast members are posting frequent updates from rehearsals. The lead trio of the show - Yuki, Kakeru and Tokio (played by Takuro Ohno):

GOdf4PZaIAABHQh

Dai, Kana and Takuro Ohno with - I'm assuming - their younger versions in the show - Kazuki Tomono, Ayumi Urabe and Koshiro Shimada:

GOfG79JbEAAEwzB

Kai Hasegawa and Kana:

GOdf4T2aYAA8dlc

Kana wearing Kai's jacket:

GOdf4SdbsAALgua

Last edited: