Skate Canada schedule | Golden Skate

Skate Canada schedule

kefelsted

Rinkside
Hi--does anyone know the schedule for SC yet? Particularly Sunday? Want to make our flight reservations. Thank you!

jazzyyu

Spectator
Country
Unknown
what do full event package entails? any hotel recommendations near this venue will be appreciated. any tips for first timers?

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I printed up my all-event package. The tickets show: Thurs. practice, 2 separate tickets for Fri. SPs, 2 separate tickets for Sat. FS, a ticket that says Sat. Gala (that doesn't sound right! No way there's time to do the gala on Sat.!), and then a Sun. ticket that says Official Practice. All the tickets have TBD for the times...As far as practices are concerned, I haven't heard if they will be selling Practice Tickets only. I know I've been to events where you can only get the Thursday Practice Ticket as part of the all-event package. If you hold tickets for Fri. or Sat., that usually allows you to enter the practices for that particular day.

I have made my hotel res. at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, the one at 100 Traders Blvd. I confirmed with the hotel that it is within 2 kilometers of the arena. I am hoping to be able to walk back from the arena (weather cooperating!). It was very difficult when I went to this arena in 2016. There were monumental traffic jams afterwards, and very few drivers (cabs? Uber?) were willing to come to the arena. So, it was pretty tough if you were without a car. I was starting to panic wondering how I would get back to my hotel!

jazzyyu

Spectator
Country
Unknown
I will not be able to attend this hence selling my full event ticket section 5 row m.
send me message.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
BTW, sunset is 6:14 pm so look out for werewolves and vampires! JK....Enjoy the sun when it claws to its peak at 33 degrees above the horizon.
S.A.D. in Spokane
a missau.jpg