Country
Canada
Negative preflight tests confirmed:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
If Team ROC doesn't have "We Will Rock You' as the team anthem I'm gonna be so disappoint. Like...it's right there!

Negative preflight tests confirmed:

Hooray! Apparently this is the last day to leave, everyone has to be in Beijing 1st February.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
If Team ROC doesn't have "We Will Rock You' as the team anthem I'm gonna be so disappoint. Like...it's right there!

Hooray! Apparently this is the last day to leave, everyone has to be in Beijing 1st February.
Seems too colourful with those seniors residence pastels….

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I think everything is alright so far. And we’ll see after day 2 what’s gonna happen, because I think it’ll be the deciding day, perhaps more than day 3.

I do fear for athletes like M/G and Kamila, and especially Mark, who will have to deal with pressure on top of pressure when they’re still mostly inexperienced. Another silver wouldn’t be a bad result, but it could definitely leave a sour taste in the mouth for the coming week. And they don’t need that.

Also, I hope Nikita is healthy enough for his own event. He definitely worked hard these past seasons with Victoria and I wish them a fantastic end of career.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I said in a couple of threads that today would be the most important day for the Russian team and it was. Kamila was her usual self and Mark held it together, but both were massively helped by Karen and Vincent. It was the perfect storm.

Now, that doesn’t mean it’s all over. Still three disciplines left to skate and I wonder how confident the Fed is in the subs. Pairs and Ladies is doable. But it’d be stretching a little to sub dance instead. Had Stepanova and Bukin been here…

LadyB

Record Breaker
I didn't watch any of Day 2's action as I was out with friends last night, but I watched Kamila's FS on YouTube. We're in first place, I'm so happy! That's the start to a Sunday morning right after my taste! And Mark! Fa-bu-lous! I've taken tomorrow morning off and hoping for an all-nighter that's worth watching! Davai, rebyata!!!! 🇷🇺 :cheer:

Jasira

Mishki and Queen Anna
Medalist
Country
Germany
Happy for the whole team. Can you believe that Mark Kondradiuk is Olympic champion now? :love: I was really happy that Mishina/Galliamov seemed to be okay in the kiss and cry, after their horrible fall.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I've set the alarm for 1.00 am with the best of intentions...but I just couldn't hack it. Now I'm seriously looking forward to watching the videos. Molodtsy, Rossiya!!!! What great news to wake up to! 🇷🇺❤️💙💪:yahoo: