Worlds 2017 TV & Livestream Info | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Worlds 2017 TV & Livestream Info

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
The skating listings on Eurosports website has changed. No ladies SP at 4.00 pm today & tomorrow just says nothing on the earlier skating. It's still listed on Sky though.

Tutto

Record Breaker
The problem is not that they are showing snooker. The problem is that they are showing snooker AND cycling.

As for the Red Button coverage, yes you can manually tune it in. I normally include the details on how to receive BBC channels outside the UK whenever I am talking about something being shown on them, but I forgot to do it this time. :eek::

Just give me a moment to check if the tuning details have changed since I last posted about them, and then I'll edit them into my previous post.

EDIT: Done.

CaroLiza_fan

Caroliza, you are such a treasure - thank you! I think I might be able to set the RB BBC, I almost did it last night but it kept asking for PIN when I went to Other Channels. Instead of reaching for my Sky pack and checking there, I reached an idiotic conclusion that the Sky limits the access to unauthorised channels and gave up a battle. Now I learn from the forum on the internet that is not so, went into my account changed the pin and can't wait get home to test it! If my boss knew how little of value my presence at work is today he would let me go being a crazy sports fanatic himself (rugby) :laugh: But alas...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The skating listings on Eurosports website has changed. No ladies SP at 4.00 pm today & tomorrow just says nothing on the earlier skating. It's still listed on Sky though.

Mmmm. So now we're getting glitches in the listings.

I hate Eurosport's listings pages.

An update on how things are going on in Beijing.

On Table 2 (the computer table), Ding Junhui beat Zhou Yuelong very quickly 5-0. On Table 1 (the table on ESP1) Ronnie O'Sullivan and Mark Joyce are level at 3-3, with a possible 3 frames to go.

We had a similar situation yesterday, with the computer match finishing long before the TV match. So what they did then was when the TV match finished, they showed the computer match in it's entirity.

HOWEVER, the difference yesterday was that they did not have anything important scheduled to be shown between then and the next LIVE event (a football match at 16:45). Taday, they are planning on showing the Ladies SP highlights in between the LIVE events.

So, they might do the same as yesterday and show the Table 2 match. Or, you never know, if the Table 1 match does go the distance, they might decide not to bother showing any of Table 2 and instead might actually have longer highlights of the Ladies SP.

I'll let you know when the time comes.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
Mmmm. So now we're getting glitches in the listings.

I hate Eurosport's listings pages.

An update on how things are going on in Beijing.

On Table 2 (the computer table), Ding Junhui beat Zhou Yuelong very quickly 5-0. On Table 1 (the table on ESP1) Ronnie O'Sullivan and Mark Joyce are level at 3-3, with a possible 3 frames to go.

We had a similar situation yesterday, with the computer match finishing long before the TV match. So what they did then was when the TV match finished, they showed the computer match in it's entirity.

HOWEVER, the difference yesterday was that they did not have anything important scheduled to be shown between then and the next LIVE event (a football match at 16:45). Taday, they are planning on showing the Ladies SP highlights in between the LIVE events.

So, they might do the same as yesterday and show the Table 2 match. Or, you never know, if the Table 1 match does go the distance, they might decide not to bother showing any of Table 2 and instead might actually have longer highlights of the Ladies SP.

I'll let you know when the time comes.

CaroLiza_fan

Thanks :biggrin:. Eurosport really do give us the run around on these things.

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States
US TV and Icenetwork schedule.

TV - All times Eastern (check local listings, subject to change)

Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Ladies and Pairs Short
11 a.m.-3 p.m.
NBCSN

Thursday, March 30, 2017
Men's Short, Pairs Free
11 a.m.-3 p.m.
NBCSN

Friday, March 31, 2017
Ladies Free
1-3 p.m.
NBCSN

Short Dance
8-10 p.m.
NBCSN

Saturday, April 1, 2017
Men's Free, Free Dance
12:30-4:30 p.m.
NBCSN

Ladies Free
8-10 p.m.
NBC

Sunday, April 2, 2017
2017 World Championships: Exhibition
2-3:30 p.m.
NBCSN

Sunday, April 9, 2017
2017 World Championships: Recap
3-6 p.m.
NBC

ICENETWORK LIVE (ALL TIMES EASTERN)
http://web.icenetwork.com/schedule/2017/03/2017_world_fs_champs

Wednesday 3/29/2017
4:40am Ladies Short Program
11:15am Opening Ceremony
12:10pm Pairs Short Program

Thursday 3/30/2017
6:10am Men's Short Program
12:55pm Pairs Free Skate

Friday 3/31/2017
5:00am Short Dance
12:00pm Ladies Free Skate

Saturday 4/1/2017
4:50am Men's Free Skate
10:35am Free Dance

TV is is all tape delayed. Ice Network is live.

Three hours ago Ice Network suddenly geoblocked my subscription. I live in North Carolina, IN's server now thinks my IP address is the Netherlands. Other people are affected, it's not just me; evidently it's a problem with their server which could take up to 48 hours to fix (if anyone is even working on it yet). I took off work to watch. Ladies, Pairs, Dance, Men's... Breathe...breathe...fury...breathe

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
The first time I logged in, IN geoblocked me as well. I backed out and rebooted my computer. This time it let me on but I closed the window during the last ice make and when I tried to get back on it told me I wasn't a subscriber. Again, rebooted and finally got in. I am afraid to close the window now and will leave it open as long as there is a picture. GRRRR. Why now IN?

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last edited:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Three hours ago Ice Network suddenly geoblocked my subscription. I live in North Carolina, IN's server now thinks my IP address is the Netherlands. Other people are affected, it's not just me; evidently it's a problem with their server which could take up to 48 hours to fix (if anyone is even working on it yet). I took off work to watch. Ladies, Pairs, Dance, Men's... Breathe...breathe...fury...breathe

Giving you a hug:ghug:

That's why I refuse to buy an IN subscription. This season I didn't buy a Eurosport one either. It's too frustrating​. You get your hopes up, pay, and then bitter stress!:palmf:

I watched Ladies SP on Rai direct, as the Russian stream was not working for me today. Always good to have a few options on standby.

Grazie Italia! :agree:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just checked, and the coverage has started on ESP1 already!!!

Carolina is getting her results

Sorry I didn't notice sooner - I was watching Group 3 of the archived Match Arena LIVE coverage on Sportbox, and just flicked over when we reached the adverts before Group 4.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Tutto

Record Breaker
Just checked, and the coverage has started on ESP1 already!!!

Carolina is getting her results

Sorry I didn't notice sooner - I was watching Group 3 of the archived Match Arena LIVE coverage on Sportbox, and just flicked over when we reached the adverts before Group 4.

CaroLiza_fan

Oh that's a relief, and a new worry too - my Sky box might not have started recording if it was before the scheduled time ;) I want the second me - at home!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh that's a relief, and a new worry too - my Sky box might not have started recording if it was before the scheduled time ;) I want the second me - at home!

Don't worry. I had my Sky box set as well because I am going to watch the first 2 groups of the Pairs, and it did start recording in time.

That said, I have the box set to record an extra 5 minutes either side of the programme, and I just checked and the programme started 3 minutes into the recording. So, if you don't have your box set like that, you might only have half of Caro's routine.

Fingers crossed that you get it all.

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oh kewl, just watched some Eurosport 1 in the Player while waiting for Pairs to start here in the arena... with Dutch commentary, even. ;-) It still is embarrassing seeing myself on the video, though😅