Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 279 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
I confess that reading Yuzuru Hanyu's professors praise of his work comforts me:

Additional link for those who don't see it embedded:

Of course, the fact that an abstract of a "mere" Degree thesis was published was already something exceptional.

Magill

Record Breaker
Ajinomoto Sports published new pics with Yuzu having some delicious-looking food of theirs.
It is always so heartwarming to see him promoting healthy eating habits. Good for him, good for others, good for the sport!

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Ajinomoto Sports published new pics with Yuzu having some delicious-looking food of theirs.
It is always so heartwarming to see him promoting healthy eating habits. Good for him, good for others, good for the sport!

They say that they made slight changes to the recipe, for instance changing the pork belly for pork thigh. This mean leaner meat, so I suppose that they are adjusting his intake to his most minute needs for such or such training or show programs. Now will be time for Fantasy on Ice and a new program with TMR. I wonder if he's already arrived in Makuhari, or on the way to?

Magill

Record Breaker
About 100 large format Yuzu photographs OF AMAZING BEAUTY plus videos are presented at the "Yuzuru Hanyu wearing Gucci" exhibition starting at the Gucci Ginza Gallery in Tokyo's fashionable Ginza District today. Simply breathtaking! Visitors are allowed to take photographs. Here's a glimpse :love:
Tip: The second screen is a short clip which takes you around for a sec but you need to click on it to start it running unless it starts on its own. Enjoy!!

Last edited:

Magill

Record Breaker
About 100 large format Yuzu photographs OF AMAZING BEAUTY plus videos are presented at the "Yuzuru Hanyu wearing Gucci" exhibition starting at the Gucci Ginza Gallery in Tokyo's fashionable Ginza District today. Simply breathtaking! Visitors are allowed to take photographs. Here's a glimpse :love:
Tip: The second screen is a short clip which takes you around for a sec but you need to click on it to start it running unless it starts on its own. Enjoy!!

PS. They are all amazing but as for me, I love the last one in particular! What a gorgeous man he is. And what a great model. Enjoy!

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Holy moley... who could have predicted that that adorable little phenom of 1012 would turn into not only the GOAT but a model or idol level beautiful man? Those pictures are amaaaaazing.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Some footage of FAoI practice is all over social media...

Let us start with bad news. Detective fans had noticed a plaster over his right eye. While practicing for Fantasy on Ice yesterday, Yuzuru Hanyu fell and got injured to the forehead. He had a 2.5cm cut and had to go to the hospital, where he got stitches. He will have to tone down his program, and this is why he looks a bit under the weather on this video. He said so in a video for members of his Youtube channel, while having said in the past that mem(e)bers could share information from there (but not videos) unless he says not to do.