2018 Olympic Figure Skating Team Event Day 1 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Team Event Day 1

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
The timing of this event is atrocious - 3 a.m. on a workday :sad21:

2am for me, we sure scored this one with our timezones :) :)
I already plan to go sleep around 7-8 pm the day before events to get some rest and then wake up to watch, hopefully it will do the trick, Olympics are only once in 4 tears, so I can hang sleeping for a while:laugh:. Hope You will catch up live as much as You can:ghug:
ETA - I will have to probably add some time to stream searching as this is not yet planned area;)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
:console: to all the Europeans.

I hope we have a great competition this evening. :cheer: Good luck to all and may the best skaters get the best scores.

LadyB

Record Breaker
It's 1.00 a.m. starting time for me and I don't like it one bit. However, it is always a horrible time for some fans somewhere in the world. This time it's us Europeans who'll have to live with it. Knowing us hardened lot, we will :laugh: Idk yet, how I'm gonna play this with not taking time off, but I probably won't be able to sleep anyway, even though my excitement is a little dented by recent events.

Shouting for OAR
Can't help having a very soft spot for Team Italia.
Looking forward to D/R.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
It's starting at 2 a.m. for me, I have a 4-hour class at 8 (thankfully I'm done at noon, just in time for the Opening Ceremony).

However, European friends, if you have any tips that you would like to share, please do ! :thumbsup:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The new Olympics is finally coming to us! I'm nervous but excited. :hap10:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
OMG IT's HAPPENING!!!!:eeking::eeking: Finally!!!!

Jun-Hwan opens the home ice! Good one to start!

LaArdilla

Medalist
I think I will just skip the Men (2am...) and wake up for the second Pairs group... and watch it in bed on my phone, on Eurosport player! I hope I won’t fall asleep!

Barb

Record Breaker
OMG, I can not believe that in the news of my country they are not giving any news about the Olympics. No one here knows there will be Olympics. This is so embarrassing and annoying :furious: :disapp: