2021-22 Russian Nationals: General Info

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Projected Entries- I know Kostornaia and Samsonov have withdrawn so far

Please correct me if I'm wrong

WOMEN
Trusova, Shcherbakova, Khromykh, Samodurova, Sinitsina, Tuktamysheva, Usacheva, Valieva, Petrosian, Muravieva, Zinina,Yametova, Guschina, Samodelkina, Morozova, Shulskaya, Petrimova, Gulyakova

Alt- Sviridenko, Onischenko

MEN
Kolyada, Ignatov, Kondratiuk, Mozalev, Samarin, Gumennik, Semenenko, Aliev, Danielian, Yablokov, Rukhin, Sarnovsky, Lutfullin, Savosin, Erokhov, Anisimov, Dikidzhi, Kovalev

Alt- Atoyar, Lezheev

PAIRS
Tarasova/Morozov, Boikova/Kozlovski, Pavliuchenko/Khodykin, Mishina/Galliamov

Kadyrova/Balchenko, Artemeva/Nazarychev, Pepeleva/Pleshkov, Geinish/Mironov

Petushkova/Malikov, Mukhortova/Evgenyev, Chikmareva/Ianchenkov, Khabibullina/Knyazhuk

Alt- Akopova/Rakhmanin (2,3), Labazina/Svyatchenko (2,5), Popova/Krasnikov (4, 3), Solovyova/Ivanov (4,4)

DANCE
Stepanova/Bukin, Zahorski/Guerreiro, Skoptcova/Aleshin, Sinitsina/Katsalapov, Davis/Smolkin

Morozov/Bagin, Khudaberdieva/Bazin, Shevchenko/Eremenko, Shanaeva/Naryzhnyy, Khavronina/Cirisano

Kaganovskaia/Angelopol, Tyutyunina/Shustitskiy, Pavlenina/Aleksanyan, Lazareva/Prokofiev, Pasechnik/Blinov

Alt- Ermakova/Panteleev, Mironova/Ustenko, Khrabrykh/Suslov
Iirc, there is 14 entries for dance, and you have 15? Not sure, maybe my math is off

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
The limit for dance is 15 (3 warm up groups of 5).
Oh. It’s just the training schedule that has 14 then on their page here

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Oh. It’s just the training schedule that has 14 then on their page here

Yes, actually looking back the past few years it has been 14. Which is funny because for pairs and singles it's 3 full warm ups. But in juniors they normally have 15 dance entries, so I don't know if 14 in seniors is the official max or just what's happened often due to a lack of teams/withdrawals.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
regarding the Nats, I hope Liza'a advantage will materialize. Nats being held in her hometown & her training base is a huge plus! + home crowd (I'll be there!) I belive will support her like crazy & knowing she feeds off the crowd energy i have high hopes for her performance.

LadyB

Record Breaker
regarding the Nats, I hope Liza'a advantage will materialize. Nats being held in her hometown & her training base is a huge plus! + home crowd (I'll be there!) I belive will support her like crazy & knowing she feeds off the crowd energy i have high hopes for her performance.
Her connection with the audience is electrifying as it is. I can only imagine what it'll be like in SPB :jump:
Have a fantastic time! :cheer2:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I can't wait for this to start and wish I could be there!!! This would be my ultimate dream - all my loves in one place. I almost hesitate to do predictions for this, as I love them all so much, I don't want to jinx anyone! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
I would love to go see RusNats one day, but even without Covid, it’s not easy. 😭

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
HEHE dont underestimate momma's daughter Dianochka :biggrin:

are you going???? I'll send you a dm!
You are right in correcting me but it does not change the main idea. When I wrote the OP I did not know that Z/G are going to have problems and D/S are going to rise. Now "the sure" podium is S/K, S/B, and D/S. It's dance.

I shall post the list of participants as soon as we have the official one.

As for me personally, I have bought full event tickets for me and my wife and I bought also tickets Moscow - St.Petersburg. What can go wrong? We are currently in Africa coming back on Dec.21. I hope they won't place us under the quarantine to ruin both the trip to Rusnats and New Year.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
You guys are right. With all the JGP finalists making the RusNats and D/S factor, dance suddenly becomes full of tension and potential conflict. I will have irate mom on my hands, given she adores K/A. Better plan for baking and zen teas too.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Yes, actually looking back the past few years it has been 14. Which is funny because for pairs and singles it's 3 full warm ups. But in juniors they normally have 15 dance entries, so I don't know if 14 in seniors is the official max or just what's happened often due to a lack of teams/withdrawals.
Well, the preliminary list has 14 entries, no juniors, I.e no K/A or Khavronina/Cirisano or T/Sh

Also, yay, in pairs, Akopova/Rakhmanin will be in (no Pepeleva/Pleshkov)

Last edited:

LoisAGOEs

Rinkside
Junior Dance teams don’t take part in Senior Nationals, even if they make the JGP Final. They always stay Junior, most likely because Junior and Seniors have different patterns. (Not to say they couldn’t learn the other, plenty of other teams around the world double up, but Russians don’t usually).

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Junior Dance teams don’t take part in Senior Nationals, even if they make the JGP Final. They always stay Junior, most likely because Junior and Seniors have different patterns. (Not to say they couldn’t learn the other, plenty of other teams around the world double up, but Russians don’t usually).
Oh, okay, then dance is back to boring for our household.