CCoSp4
StSq4
LSp4

Played it safe(r) with the combo, but strong debut of new SP

SP: 41.60+36.34 = 77.94 (SB), 1/11

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I didn't really like Anna's previous SP, but I think I like it better than this. They could have improved the previous one just by toning down the "Egyptian arms" choreo.

LiamV426

On the Ice
Country
Scotland
Looks like Anna took my advice from the GP Italy thread and got rid of the 3Lz+3Lo in the SP! Very wise.

Not sure about the new program, it was a bit all over the place. But she sold it. She looked like she went in for the kill on that combo and I love that. 🤣

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Nope, not feeling this new program at all. The music is fast-paced, but the skating isn’t. She actually just skated right through the music and it’s the first time I saw her do that. I’m glad she didn’t go for the 3Lz+3Lo. Just do a 3T.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Hmm, interesting program, don't quite know yet what to make of it. Movements looked a bit heavy without the usual flow. Maybe because the program is new?

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I love the drama in the skate, but I don’t think dress matches it, and so much black washes out her complexion imo. Brighter dress, more drilled in performance and imo it will be impossible to take eyes off of her.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Everyone has know for years that Nathan is who Raf is mostly concerned with. Even when Ashley and Adam were doing well it was Nathan who he saw as the skater that was going to get him to the very top he knew Adam and Ashley were older and limited to how far they could go.
At one point maybe two years ago he was invested in her. Not now. Given up.