2021 Internationaux de France: Women's Short Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2021 Internationaux de France: Women's Short Program

Vemvane

On the Ice
Well, that was quite a different SP for Anna, and it looked very polished for a first outing. So many details, so many transitions. Playing conservatively with the combination, going for the more reliable 3Lz-3T and skating clean - doing just enough, as it were, instead of taking the risk on the 3Lz-3Lo that hasn't given her the easiest time lately.

Greengemmonster

On the Ice
Really liked Anna's new program!!! The old one was.... Strange

I really like the pace with the frantic music and she performs it really well for a brand new program. It'll be terrific once she's had more time to work her Anna magic on it.

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
Loved Anna's new short. Stunning dress. Very energetic music and she skated it beautifully. I like the choreography changes. Loved her old too. Either way i am happy. Ksenia still has the most exquisite short . Love Haein too. Very ethereal skater.

macy

Record Breaker
gosh they buried Mariah...i didn't see her skate, was it really that bad?

Ziotic

Medalist
Anna’s new program reminds of of Alina’s swan, out of control frantic. Music like that doesn’t need to have movement in every beat. And yet at the same time, I feel like I’ve been watching Anna do the same program for 4 years.

I would have had Alena in first .