2021 JGP France: Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP France: Rhythm Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Where is Elektra I need her to confirm that I am right in criticizing her eyeline

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Hey tabsy! Nice to see you here with us again. (Bet you wish you were there in Courchevel, though)

CaroLiza_fan

Hey!! Glad to be back.

I absolutely do - but I am hoping to make it Nebelhorn! (Though I didn't realise my passport expired...so now I have to make a 15 hour round trip to the Newport, Wales passport office next week)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This is one of those times when you have to be careful what you say. Because if we refer to this girl by her Russian dimiuative, people could think we were talking about the similarly sounding Daša Grm.

Since I am talking about her, I may as well throw in that on the first internet forum I joined, I became good friends with somebody from Darya's hometown, Wuppertal. I wonder what they are doing now...

And given where Michail is from, wouldn't it be cool if they did an "Orpheus In The Underworld" programme... :p

Really enjoyed this programme.

CaroLiza_fan

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Was there an error there at the end of the twizzle sequence or is it just my YouTube stream being slow and glitchy...

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Matching the Germans on Blues levels, Miku and Tyler should be our new leaders! Definitely more energy in the second half.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Can I ask a semi-off topic question as it's quiet on here?

Do people remember Ushakova/Nekrasov from two/three seasons ago (they didn't compete at the most recent JGP cos Maxim had a surgery) - are they competing this year? If so seniors or juniors?

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

Do people remember Ushakova/Nekrasov from two/three seasons ago (they didn't compete at the most recent JGP cos Maxim had a surgery) - are they competing this year? If so seniors or juniors?
I believe they're still competing. They aged out of junior as of this season.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

I think they moved up to seniors because age limitations?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hey!! Glad to be back.

I absolutely do - but I am hoping to make it Nebelhorn! (Though I didn't realise my passport expired...so now I have to make a 15 hour round trip to the Newport, Wales passport office next week)

:eek:

That is the problem with centralising services like this. If you need a new one in a hurry, you have to travel a large distance to get it. Over here, there used to be a DVLNI office in Coleraine, and you could go there to sort out driving related issues. But, then services were centralised at the DVLA headquarters in Swansea. Which isn't a lot of use for us in Northern Ireland.

Hope you do get sorted for the Nebelhorn. With it being the Olympic Qualifying Event, it is going to be epic!

Whatever happens, just be careful and stay safe.

CaroLiza_fan