2021 JGP France: Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP France: Rhythm Dance

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
:eek:

That is the problem with centralising services like this. If you need a new one in a hurry, you have to travel a large distance to get it. Over here, there used to be a DVLNI office in Coleraine, and you could go there to sort out driving related issues. But, then services were centralised at the DVLA headquarters in Swansea. Which isn't a lot of use for us in Northern Ireland.

Hope you do get sorted for the Nebelhorn. With it being the Olympic Qualifying Event, it is going to be epic!

Whatever happens, just be careful and stay safe.

CaroLiza_fan

Yes, there wasn't an appointment in London until later in September so I was lucky to even get the Newport slot...

I really hope it will be! Can't wait for the entry list to come out :D

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I like the design of Fradji's dress (I'd wear it :laugh: ) but not sure it fit the music here.

I know we have more Michael Jackson coming up and I just...kind of wish we could take a break from his music for a little while.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The back of Fradji's dress is distracting.

YES!!!

Hate dresses that flap about all over the place like that. As you say, they are very distracting.

The exception for me is tassle dresses. They are fine, so long as they are not age inappropriate. They can actually enhance the effect (e.g. Adelina Sotnikova's "Bulesque" EX)

That said, I love the colour of Celina's dress.

As for the programme, I really enjoyed it.

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
If I remember correctly that's Karine Arribert-Narce, why isn't she listed as their coach?

And now it's Gangnam Style time

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Love Hannah's costume. And the skating. And the female vocals in the middle section of the programme.

BUT...

...I hate "Gangnam Style" with a passion.

As for Ye's costume, I like it, but I think I would prefer it if the jacket was a slightly darker shade of blue. With Hannah's costume being so dark, there is a bit too much of a contrast in his.

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Lord I hate the open jacket (I hate when it flaps it's so distracting) and her costume in general but technically the best so far

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
If you are going to use Michael Jackson songs, use the proper versions. Not remixes.

Have to say, after some of the programmes we have already had, this was a bit of a drop back down to Earth. Honestly, I found it boring.

And although in this case it is just a pattern on some illusion mesh, I am not a big fan of having bras showing.

But, they take the lead. So, what do I know?

CaroLiza_fan