Ashley Cain and Timothy LeDuc retire from competitive skating | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ashley Cain and Timothy LeDuc retire from competitive skating

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
I'm sorry to hear this news, but, as others have mentioned, it was not unexpected, and it is probably in the best interest for Ashley's health. They made a big contribution to the pairs' world, pushing boundaries and challenging expectations in a wide variety of ways. I hope that others will follow in their footsteps. :)

LadyB

Record Breaker
All the very best to both of them. Mozer Team through and through ❤️ , great friends with Zabiiako/Enbert. I'll miss them big time, but I cannot dispute it for health reasons.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Spencer Howe/Emily. (sorry Emily, my brain lost your last name
Emily Chan and Spencer Howe. They train in Boston.
: they coach Martins/Bedard, are they still together? I
Martins/ Bedard split weeks ago. Announced on Isabelle's Instagram. Ryan is apparently training in Irvine. I haven't heard whether he's found a new partner. AFAIK, Isabelle is looking to continue too.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I've loved Ashley and Timothy as pairs partners from the beginning of their journey. This is bittersweet, but I'm glad they are both at peace with their decision and looking forward to their next life chapters. They've always had such wonderful characters and lovely synergy. I hope to see them both in the kiss 'n cry again down the road, with their young students! 💖

Last edited: