Peacock admits mistakes.... | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Peacock admits mistakes....

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Everything here is still geo-blocked in the US. The tiles show up, but content won't play. I have not been able to find ANY country to connect my Nord VPN with that actually lets me play content on this YouTube Olympics channel. For me, it's a totally useless channel. I'll have to be content with looking for content elsewhere--anywhere that's not on THIS particular channel.
The full Olympics gala is available for me on YouTube. I'm located Eastern U.S. region.

Wow! One would think after one successful lawsuit another team would not use the same music!
I don't think the lawsuit was announced prior to other skaters choosing the same music.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
The full Olympics gala is available for me on YouTube. I'm located Eastern U.S. region.

I don't think the lawsuit was announced prior to other skaters choosing the same music.

However this lawsuit turns out, it will change the whole way music is chosen and OKed to be used. The complexity boggles the mind, cause the laws vary from country to country. And what if the Japanese Nats is streamed to the USA and someone does "Fat Bottomed Girls?"

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Everything here is still geo-blocked in the US. The tiles show up, but content won't play. I have not been able to find ANY country to connect my Nord VPN with that actually lets me play content on this YouTube Olympics channel. For me, it's a totally useless channel. I'll have to be content with looking for content elsewhere--anywhere that's not on THIS particular channel.
It should work with India unless something has changed since last month 🤔 I know I used that location when I thought they weren't going to show ice dance in Australia.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

Thank you for the heads up on the gala! Watched most of it tonight. More tomorrow

sjchilly

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Is Peacock covering World's? I don't know if I can re-subscribe. I subscribed on the first day of the Olympic team event and canceled the day after the gala and they charged me for another month. I had to complain to get my money back.

sjchilly

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Is Peacock covering World's? I don't know if I can re-subscribe. I subscribed on the first day of the Olympic team event and canceled the day after the gala and they charged me for another month. I had to complain to get my money back.
I may have to rely on whatever I'm quick enough to watch on youtube or the terrible coverage on regular NBC where I have to mute the sound to avoid Jonny and Tara.:confused:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think you can. I had it for 6 months, cancelled, now I have had it for 5 months and will cancel next month.